Thursday, March 1, 2012

Color Confidence Class #6 - continued

OK, so I just could not stop there. I really wanted to do something for my kids. We love to watch Mamma Mia. I decided I would make a Mamma Mia quilt using all the songs from the soundtrack as the inspiration. Mamma had too much fun shopping for the fabics for this one. It was a challenge, but it was worth it. 


All of the classes in this series were from the book called Color from the Heart by Gai Perry offered at The Quilt Works. This class was taught by Dana Brabson and Becky Welch.

Here are the songs:
  • The Winner Takes All
  • Chiquitita
  • Name of the Game
  • Slipping Through My Fingers
  • Does Your Mother Know?
  • Our Last Summer
  • S.O.S
  • Honey, Honey
  • Super Trooper & Under Attack
  • Lay All Your Love on Me
  • Dancing Queen
  • Mamma Mia
  • I Have a Dream
  • Take a Chance on Me
  • Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie! (a Man After Midnight)
  • Thank You for the Music
  • Waterloo
  • Money, Money
  • Voulez-Vous





    No comments:

    Post a Comment